Honored for best company culture, best company for women, and best company for diversity
Woodbridge, N.J. – December 20, 2022 – ExtensisHR, a nationally recognized Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and HR Outsourcing (HRO) services provider, proudly announces it has received three awards from leading workplace culture site, Comparably. Selected out of thousands of companies across the U.S., ExtensisHR placed in the “Best Company Culture,” “Best Company for Women,” and “Best Company for Diversity” categories, with an overall A+ culture score.
Comparably Awards are derived from ratings anonymously provided by employees about their workplaces in multiple categories on Comparably.com during a 12-month period. Winners are then determined based on 20 core culture metrics, ranging from work-life balance and environment to compensation and career growth.
When asked to describe ExtensisHR’s company culture, employee sentiments revealed:
- 99% call their work environment positive
- 97% look forward to interacting with their team every day
- 95% say they are happy with their work-life balance
- “ExtensisHR has been one of the best places I have ever worked. I work hard and I have pushed myself more than I ever have in the past but in a good way. It has made me a better professional and a better person. The learning at ExtensisHR never ends.”
- “People truly care about one another, and we take great pride representing ExtensisHR. Creativity and individuality are encouraged, and there is a great deal of responsibility around client relationships and always looking to improve the client experience.”
“It is an incredible honor to receive such positive feedback from our team,” said David Pearson, Senior Vice President of People and Culture at ExtensisHR. “We continue to implement new changes and provide meaningful benefits to support our diverse roster of employees. Whether it’s promoting mental and physical health, prioritizing personal and professional development, ensuring pay parity, providing paid parental leave, and offering flexible work options, we’re so grateful that our employees appreciate our ongoing commitment to creating an inclusive and desirable workplace for all.”
These awards are the latest of several noteworthy achievements ExtensisHR has received this year. The company was named a Top Workplace in New Jersey by NJ.com, earned a Great Place to Work® Certification™, and received multiple Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards for its dedication to employee engagement, satisfaction, and well-being.
Founded in 1997, ExtensisHR is a leading national Certified Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and HR Outsourcing (HRO) solution provider, focused on delivering exceptional customer service. We specialize in tailored HR solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses, with a comprehensive portfolio including human resources, benefits, payroll, Work Anywhere® technology, risk and compliance, employee management, recruiting, and more. To learn more or to become a broker or business partner, visit: www.extensishr.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.