Recruiting, developing, and retaining people of all backgrounds and demographics is our priority. We aim to grow our diverse workforce and provide an equal opportunity for success by:
- Creating awareness of diversity issues,
- Fostering a supportive, positive environment where inclusive behaviors are practiced, and
- Embedding accountability for diversity throughout the organization.
Our diverse employee workforce supports our customer service excellence culture, enabling us to meet customer service objectives and grow our business.
ExtensisHR is committed to creating an environment where all employees are included, treated with dignity and respect, and can contribute to our future success. We understand that diversity, equity, and inclusion is an ongoing commitment, and we look forward to continuously evolving and holding ourselves accountable to our DEI goals.
Our Representation in Numbers
Headcount by Gender
- Female, 63%
- Male, 37%
Headcount by Ethnicity
- White or Caucasian, 61%
- Black or African American, 12%
- Hispanic or Latino, 16%
- Asian, 7%
- Two or more races, 3%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 1%