How we help
Key benefits of outsourcing recruitment to our talent acquisition team include:
Automate the job posting process
Finding, recruiting, and hiring qualified candidates to meet hiring needs takes time. We automate the job posting process to keep things moving.
Attract high-quality candidates
Our experts attract the right candidates, increasing the chances of retaining them and minimizing the time and money you spend on talent acquisition.
Poorly communicating with applicants can cause them to lose interest. We strengthen this piece of your recruitment strategy by promptly and proactively staying in touch with candidates.
ExtensisHR’s contribution to the recruiting process (from job requirements to interviewing to offer letter and background check) helped us finalize with a great candidate in record time, and we were able to leverage the ExtensisHR team’s knowledge to ensure compliance throughout the process.Jennifer T.Accountant, Kohlberg Ventures
Ready to get started with our PEO solution?
How recruitment process outsourcing through a PEO works
Our HR experts offer personalized, real-life support to help create job postings, attract the best talent, and streamline the hiring process, included at no additional cost with our PEO solution.
Our recruitment process outsourcing solution includes:
- Unlimited 30-minute phone consultations with a recruiting specialist
- Full-cycle recruitment process outsourcing for most staff-level positions
- Job advertisement creation
- Salary surveys
- Skills assessment to evaluate candidate experience
- Interview assistance
- Talent pool assessments
- Offer letter consultations
- Multistate compliance for remote workers
ExtensisHR’s team of recruiting experts is dedicated to helping you efficiently hire the talent you require. For example, with our 45-Day Recruiting Solution, you can expect:
- A pool of candidates to review within your first week
- Weekly candidates based on adjusted search (volume may vary)
- Weekly meetings to discuss search adjustments, candidate progress, and market trends
- Experts to continuously source new candidates and provide applicants
- ExtensisHR-led candidate introductions through email and calendar links
- 45-day wrap-up meeting that goes over talent pool analytics (response rate, percentage of candidate matching, etc.)
- Guides, checklists, articles, videos, and other assets through our recruiting resources
- An ExtensisHR Interview Guide, which includes interview questions, recruitment process recommendations, and manager guidance to offer letter construction
After our recruitment team has helped you create a compelling employer brand, implement effective recruitment strategies, and select individuals who align with your business needs and goals, your dedicated HR Manager will take the reins. This SHRM-Certified expert will begin your new employees’ onboarding process and kickstart your ongoing talent management solution, so you not only acquire top talent but retain them.
How recruitment process outsourcing has helped businesses like yours
Quick look: Many businesses outsource at least part of their talent acquisition efforts, but this process can become messy and inefficient when multiple vendors and stakeholders…Read Article