As competition for top-tier employees rises, if you’re not offering a seamless, employee-centric HR experience, you risk losing quality candidates and incoming talent to your competitors. Meanwhile, compliance laws varying by region and industry make it harder than ever to protect your company against costly violations.
There are many HR solutions available to small- and medium-sized business (SMB) employers. Each one claims to be the only solution you’ll ever need, but which is truly the best fit for your organization?
In this guide we discuss the various types of HR solutions and services available today, including:
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
- Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO)
- Administrative Services Organization (ASO)
- Employee Leasing Company
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Payroll Services Company
- Building an in-house team vs. working with an HR services provider