How we help
A learning and development program is an ongoing commitment to advance the skills and aptitudes of staff and leadership against a clear set of objectives with measurable outcomes. As your PEO partner, we help you create an optimal strategy as we:
Consider your business needs
Our experts learn your company objectives and identify how a small business employee training platform can create opportunities for professional development and functionality that aligns with these goals.
Assess current skills and aptitudes
We help you determine where your teams excel and where they fall short, ensuring the program doesn’t waste resources. Then, we develop corporate training courses with the most potential impact.
Consolidate employee information
Our HRIS software keeps your employee information in one place, including performance measurements, employee feedback, independent testing, and more, improving ROI and L&D investments.
Ready to get started with our PEO solution?
Our employee training resources
We offer more than employee training materials; we provide industry-leading technology solutions and expertise to create a user-friendly, small business employee training program that bridges the gap between your company objectives and effective L&D experiences, improving employee performance and retention.
- On-demand access to a trusted knowledge base and learning platform
- Compact, consolidated training courses with quick upsell value
- Immersive employee learning experiences, including scenarios and videos
- Integrated learning paths and schedules with the ability for employers to develop custom training modules
- Professional development, goal creation, and manager feedback
- Reviews featuring position-based templates for quick creation of reviews and content
- Position-based templates, including quick review creation, job competencies, employee objectives, core values, and a coaching library for supervisors
- Assistance with developing career pathing, personal development, mentorship, and train-the-trainer training content
- Optional tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment benefit programs
- Job posting creation designed to fill your organization’s skill gaps
- Real-time customer support to help with your HR business needs
- And more
How learning and development programs have helped businesses like yours
Reskilling and upskilling employees is becoming a necessity for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). The workforce is rapidly changing, and many people need new skills to …Read Article