ExtensisHR Solutions for Your Customers
HR, payroll, and benefit tools for your customers’ in-office and work-from-home workforce
Extensis Benefits Navigator
A fully integrated online navigator for client companies and their employees in selecting healthcare benefits plans.
Extensis Mobile App
Anytime, anywhere, mobile app for employee payroll stubs, benefits, paid time off and W-2s.
Trusted Guide to Clients and Their Employees
Dedicated HR, payroll and benefits team members can quickly and accurately support your client companies’ and their employees.
How PEOs Help Small Businesses – a Business Consultants Perspective
More and more small and mid-size employers are taking the advice of their Business Consultants by outsourcing HR/payroll/benefit activities to PEOs to improve business productivity and focus as well as the increased likelihood of business success.
PEO duties for small and mid-size employers:
- A PEO is the employer of record and assumes responsibility for compliance before the EEOC, NLRB, Title VII, FLSA, COBRA/ERISA, IRCA, ADA, and several other regulatory and government agencies.
- A PEO administers, pays, and reports Federal, State, FICA, and local payroll related taxes.
- A PEO takes advantage of economies of scale with its larger employee base (known as worksite employees) to negotiate lower employee benefits and workers’ compensation insurance rates.
- A PEO takes on employee filings and compliance requirements.
- A PEO provides resources and knowledge in ensuring client companies stay on top of constantly evolving employment law and practices.
ExtensisHR Solutions for PEO Brokers
HR & Payroll Services
Let ExtensisHR manage your customers’ employee HR, payroll, onboarding administration, HR compliance support, employee training, employee handbooks, and payroll processing.
ExtensisHR will handle the onboarding and employee election of benefits with our fully integrated online navigator for healthcare, HSA, FSA, life, disability, dental and vision, 401(k) and other savings plans, as well as a wide range of voluntary plans.
Accreditation, Certification, Independent Audit, SOC & Compliance
ExtensisHR provides brokers and their customers the highest level of assurance so they can fully rely on us as their trusted HR solutions provider. We are proudly ESAC accredited, IRS CPEO Certified, SOC 1 Type II Certified, and independently audited by a national CPA firm.
We Promise Solutions Tailored to Your Needs
A fully integrated cloud-based HR, payroll, and benefits administration system available to customers 24/7.
Customers have business and industry specific reporting needs that Extensis can accommodate.
Customer System Interfaces
Customers have specific payroll system interface needs
Extensis has a dedicated recruiting team to support customers’ hiring needs, including an integrated Applicant Tracking System (ATS).