Benefits of recruitment process outsourcing through a PEO
One of the recruitment strategy and talent acquisition strategy struggles companies face today is two-fold: 1) Finding, recruiting, and hiring qualified candidates to meet hiring needs, and 2) Retaining those employees to minimize the time and money spent on talent acquisition. As your PEO, we help with both.
Key benefits of outsourcing recruitment to your PEO’s talent acquisition team include:
Automating the job posting process
Attracting high-quality candidates
Improving communication with applicants
Extensis’ contribution to the recruiting process (from job requirements to interviewing to offer letter and background check) helped us finalize with a great candidate in record time, and we were able to leverage the Extensis HR team’s knowledge to ensure compliance throughout the process.Jennifer T.Accountant, Kohlberg Ventures
What is included with our PEO recruitment solution?
Personalized, real-life support is important to us and our customers. Our human resources (HR) experts help with job postings, attracting the best talent, and streamlining the hiring process for you, included at no additional cost with our PEO solution.
As your PEO, we provide:
A full-cycle recruiting solution
Our recruitment process outsourcing solution includes:
- Unlimited 30-minute phone consultations with a recruiting specialist
- Full-cycle recruitment process outsourcing for most staff-level positions
- Job advertisement creation
- Salary surveys
- Skills assessment to evaluate candidate experience
- Interview assistance
- Talent pool assessments
- Offer letter consultations
- Multistate compliance for remote workers
Personalized customer support
Our recruitment team uses our internal recruitment tools and initiatives to help with job postings, attract the best talent, and streamline the hiring process for you.
For example, with our 45-Day Recruiting Solution, you can expect:
- A pool of candidates to review within your first week
- Weekly candidates based on adjusted search (volume may vary)
- Weekly meetings to discuss search adjustments, candidate progress, and market trends
- Experts to continuously source new candidates and provide applicants
- ExtensisHR-led candidate introductions through email and calendar links
- 45-day wrap-up meeting that goes over talent pool analytics (response rate, percentage of candidate matching, etc.)
- Guides, checklists, articles, videos, and other assets through our recruiting resources.
- An ExtensisHR Interview Guide, which includes interview questions, recruitment process recommendations, and manager guidance to offer letter construction
Ongoing talent management solution
After our recruitment team has helped you create a compelling employer brand, implemented effective recruitment strategies, and selected individuals who align with your business needs and goals, we introduce you to one of our HR managers who will move your new employees into the onboarding process and ongoing talent management solution so you can not only acquire new talent but keep it!
Want to know more?
Discover our talent management and retention services with our PEO solution.